Sunday, December 15, 2019

Psalm 138

By King David

I will give thanks to you, Jehovah, with all my heart
And sing your praises before the heavenly beings.
Toward your holy temple I will bow in worship
And praise your name for your devotion and faithfulness.
You have exalted your name and word above all.

When I called to you, you answered me
And gave me confidence and strength.
May all the kings on earth give you thanks,
Jehovah, when they hear your decrees.
May they sing of Jehovah’s ways,
For great is Jehovah’s glory.

Though Jehovah is exalted
He has regard for the lowly,
But from the haughty keeps his distance.

If I walk in the midst of trouble
You raise your had to protect me
And use your power to save me
From the anger of my enemies.

Jehovah will fulfill his purpose for me.
Your kindness lasts forever, O Jehovah.

Do not leave your handiwork unfinished.

No comments:

Post a Comment