Sunday, December 22, 2019

Psalm 146

Hallelujah!  Praise Jehovah, O my soul.
I’ll praise Jehovah for as long as I live.
While I exist, I’ll sing praises to my god.

Put not your faith in princes or mortal men,
For in them there can be no salvation.
When the spirit leaves, they return to dust,
And on that day all their plans come to naught.

Blessed he whose help is the god of Jacob,
Whose hope is placed in Jehovah his god.
He is the creator of heaven and earth,
The oceans and all the creatures they contain.
He remains faithful for eternity.
He executes justice for the oppressed,
And furnishes food for those who are hungry.
Jehovah releases those imprisoned.
Jehovah opens the eyes of the blind.
Jehovah raises up those who are bowed down.
Jehovah gives his love to the righteous.
Jehovah protects foreign residents.
He provides support for orphans and widows,
But he impedes the way of the wicked.

Jehovah will reign forever.
He will be your god, O Zion,
Throughout all the generations.
Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment